Sunday, October 21, 2007

Tiare Turns 8


Our big girl turned 8. It was a week of celebration that began with her birthday party. It was a silly birthday party theme. We had lots of silly girls and silly games. Our neighbor Ann was the silly party consultant--she gave Tiare tons of ideas and Tiare planned them all out. The festivities included noodle slurping, crazy hair with balloons, drawing silly pictures of Chris, and much more. GG and Sole and I, along with Chris of course, were the birthday party hired help--we dished out pesto pasta (Tiare's favorite dinner), garlic bread, and birthday cake until we were about to drop--8 year olds can really eat!!

2 comments:

Sole said...

Yes, they can it... I saw it lol!!!!!
I LOVE the picture with you and GG and I want it for MY blog!!!!!!!!
I miss you all lots!!!

noelle said...

Your kids are so big and so cute!