Anyone who read my Christmas letter knows what a big deal this was for Atticus and for me!! Uncle Spencer made the best argument for letting Atticus learn to shoot which was that better to learn how to do it safely with a grown up than unsupervised out of curiosity. Look at how cute my little guy looks though, even with a gun in hand--eeks! Uncle Cary would be so proud of Atticus, and hopefully me for letting him!
4 comments:
Look at that look of concentration. Incredible. Give us a call when you two have a chance. We have lots to talk about.
That's a pretty BIG gun for a little boy. Yikes!
How funny- I think it was this same day that Atlas took out a BB gun (that someone gave to us and we have never used) out to the back yard and was shooting cut Q-tips.
Hey!!!!!
I four post in one week??? You really outdid me.. I have not updated mine in ages!!!
Muchos besos
Post a Comment