Beautiful pictures Ramona. I miss your mom so much. I would have loved to talk to her about politics right about now. I think she is smiling down from heaven and probably watching all the debates. I can't believe it's been 3 years.
I think all those great photos belong in a special book (I always think that :) I'd love to help you do one. You can just see how wonderful a Nana she was.
What fun pictures you posted. I love Malloy! She was so beautiful. I miss visiting with her. I don't think I have ever met anyone as genuine and kind as her. What a treat to know and serve her.
9 comments:
Oh sweet Maloy! Such a sweet and touching tribute to your Mom. It was fun seeing the kids growing up in each photo as well.
Wow, what a great tribute to your mom, Ramona. I especially liked the one of her waving from across the room!
And seeing the Cutri kids over the years is fun too....!
What a wonderful memorial on your blog. I love seeing pictures of your mom and family. Can't believe it's been 3 years ----
I can hardly believe that it has been three years since we were at her funeral. She was an amazing gal who lived a facinating life!
Beautiful pictures Ramona. I miss your mom so much. I would have loved to talk to her about politics right about now. I think she is smiling down from heaven and probably watching all the debates. I can't believe it's been 3 years.
Ramona,
it was a really touching post and I really do wish I could have met your mom.
Besos
I think all those great photos belong in a special book (I always think that :) I'd love to help you do one. You can just see how wonderful a Nana she was.
What fun pictures you posted. I love Malloy! She was so beautiful. I miss visiting with her. I don't think I have ever met anyone as genuine and kind as her. What a treat to know and serve her.
sniff, sniff. I had no idea. What a beautiful little tribute to a wonderful person.
Post a Comment