Sunday, October 5, 2008

Rave Reviews for the Cutri Duo

The art show was a great hit--really so fun.



I had never been to one of those gallery strolls--Provo's got it going on in the local art scene!



Their show was at the skateboard shop--of course!

Everyone loved Tiare's photos the most. They kept coming up and commenting on the ones that were hers. Chris graciously said that I could put this fact on the blog.



We had so many friends come out to see the show--that was my favorite part! Old friends, new friends, neighbor friends, work friends, family friends--thank you to all of you who supported Chris and Tiare--and thanks to all of our long distance friends who sent support!





Tiare turned out to be an excellent docent too readily explaining her own work. (As a former museum educator, I was so proud of her!)




Not only was it a really great experience for Chris and Tiare to do together, but the photographs were really good too!!

FYI--the show will be up for a month, so stop on by if you're in town.

9 comments:

The Laundry Queen said...

That is so cool! Congrats, Chris and Tiare! We'll try to stop by if we make it down there for anything.

I would love to do something like that with my girls-- how did you find out about it/get involved?

Ramona said...

Here's the info on the Gallery Stroll here in Provo. They haven't updated for this month, check back as maybe they'll have pix of Tiare and Atticus. Also, there's info on how to have a show.

http://gallerystroll.blogspot.com/

Suzy said...

How cute!! Wish I could go see the show!! Sounds like it was a lot of fun for you all.

Are some of the pics from Spain? Did you guys know that I spent 5 months of my mission in San Sebastian? I noticed the name "Guernika" on the invite--I spent a couple of days in that town--it was wonderful.

Congratulations on the show, guys. So glad we're keeping in touch! Love, Suzy

Suzy said...

PS--Have a fun time at the HS reunion!

Emily said...

Way to go Tiare and Chris! I sure wish I could be there to see all your great photos. You'll just have to post them here so all of your fans that aren't in Utah County can see them too. love you guys!

Sole said...

The shown was awesome! I'm so glad i could make it!!!
I'll be checking often to see pictures of T's b-day.
besos

familia Bybaran said...

I so wish I could be there. Maybe we will make it before it comes down. I can't wait. I just think that you guys are the two parents every budding artist (or any kid really) should only be blessed to have. Lucky kids.

And Tiare: I am so proud of you. I want to come see your show soon. Did you have some New York pictures up too? Happy Birthday again. We love you.

GrittyPretty said...

it was a very fun night. tiare has style!

Sara said...

Congratulations Tiare! You rock! When you are famous we'll be so glad we know you! Rachel and I will start a fan club for you :)