Yay!!! I can't wait to hear it!
I love the picture Ramona...so classy and pretty! More power to you sharing your wisdom on the radio.
That must have been so much fun! I wish I could hear the debut, but I'll probably just have to listen online later. NPR, watch out.
Right on, Ramona! Voice of logic and compassion. Somehow I can't help but think your view is not reflective of the general attitude there.
Way good-I'm proud of you and love you
I will be listening!
Ramona that's awesome! You're practically famous. Your photos is very nice. I love it when women age gracefully, which you do.
Wow, Ramona! That is SO cool! You are famous! Do you have a recording?
Awesome!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Yay!!! I can't wait to hear it!
I love the picture Ramona...so classy and pretty! More power to you sharing your wisdom on the radio.
That must have been so much fun! I wish I could hear the debut, but I'll probably just have to listen online later. NPR, watch out.
Right on, Ramona! Voice of logic and compassion. Somehow I can't help but think your view is not reflective of the general attitude there.
Way good-I'm proud of you and love you
I will be listening!
Ramona that's awesome! You're practically famous. Your photos is very nice. I love it when women age gracefully, which you do.
Wow, Ramona! That is SO cool! You are famous! Do you have a recording?
Awesome!
Post a Comment