Sunday, April 19, 2009

Look at What I Missed While Away

Look at what I missed at home while I was spending a balmy week in San Diego:



Look at the amount of snow on the shed roof!!


Look at the amount of snow on those apricot blossoms--not so sure how many apricots my kids will get to pick and sell at the farmers' market this year! But our trees are old and resilient, so I'll keep you posted.




While I was gone the kids were also having lots of fun with their little cousins! Here they are with a giant fake cow at the petting zoo. The thrill of the visit they reported to me was the pony ride!

2 comments:

Mary Rice said...

We are lucky that we missed the snow. Go us! I had fun riding around with you. I think you were a lot more intellectually productive than I was.

familia Bybaran said...

Are you kidding me? That's just disgusting! It's 40 degrees here today. I want to move to San Diego ASAP.