
Well, his hair got so matted because it was so long, and oh yeah we don't brush him enough, that he had to get a haircut!!

It's ok, you are supposed to laugh. Tiare and I went on google image and tried to find the funniest dog haircut that we could find that included almost total shaving. It's called a "lion cut".

His "boots" are my favorite part...

Just so you can fully appreciate the radical change, here's a shot of him at the groomer's right before the lion cut...

What I am missing are some good pictures of him in his little jacket that he wears outside now. It has a little hood and is black and red--Newell's Old Boys colors--the style is like an 80's-ish breakdancing jacket--hilarious!! I'm sure that you can't wait for me to post those pictures!
2 comments:
All I can think is, poor Clooney. How embarrassed he must be! Maybe he loves not getting snowballs stuck to his fur.
have some compassion for the poor animal!
Post a Comment