Thursday, March 11, 2010

These kids are NOT from California!

For those of you who don't know, Utah weather changes rapidly! They say if you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes and you will.

This morning it was below 30--my face hurt by the time I walked from the parking lot to my office.

By the afternoon, it was into the low 50s. Here's what I found as I turned the corner driving home from work to meet the kids after school:



The kids said that they were getting their "summer feet" ready.

This is what we were doing last weekend when Sara, Rachel, and Micha came to visit us from Arizona:















Here's what we were doing the day after they went back to Arizona:



That's right, barbequing like it was summer! Atticus barbequed all by himself--passed off his outdoor cooking requirement for cub scouts!

Crazy Utah weather!

Speaking of crazy, here are some crazy kid pictures:



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the underwear picture! I have a few like that of Et. Priceless! Won't they be glad we took those later on.