How I maintain balance in my life...a little bit of work and a little bit of fun at the same time--thank goodness we are a multiple laptop family!
My big girl is getting to look like such a big girl!!
Sole and I have the same jackets! We share so much else in common too!
We still love the views from our house. I took this picture one day while driving into the driveway--I just had to stop and snap a picture!
Here's my cute little guy--he is still little and cute, but he is getting bigger too. I love these self portraits he's taken.
Atticus loves Calvin and Hobbes! Here he is with his newspaper hat on reading his newest Calvin and Hobbes book that he got for Christmas...
Look at all of the love in Atticus' eyes...
Atti still loves getting his head vacuumed!
Here are our little girlies Cyra, Lulu, and Baby Ramona...
We love having the girls and Mehrsa and Jared here close to us!!
Baby Ramona in all of her cuteness...
Obviously, I'm a little biased, but I tell you I have not seen a cuter baby since Tiare as a baby!
Atticus' winter concert was amazing! He is such a talented boy. He sings wonderfully and is amazing at soccer!
I made a whole bunch of hats for American Girl Dolls for Tiare to sell at the Colonial Days store at school. I think that Tiare was shocked that I even knew how to do it. I am quite crafty when I want to be--it's just that I don't want to be very often.
It wouldn't be winter without sledding at the cabin...
This is the first winter in years that we haven't had our ski passes (thanks bad economy!!!). I've missed it a lot!
Our dear doggy Clooney...
before haircut...
after haircut...
Tank's before shot...
and after haircut...
Here's Tiare and her amazing Snickerdoodles...
One of the best parts about having literate kids is when they want something to eat and I don't feel like making it, I can tell them to go google a recipe and make it themselves. These Snickerdoodles were the best!! I'm not even exaggerating!
Here's another advantage of having big kids who are sweet and loving...they serve you breakfast in bed for no reason whatsoever!!
scrambled eggs and waffles--they didn't photograph so well, but tasted great!
Atticus is the real barista in the family. His hot chocolates not only taste great (I love the one where he puts a swirl of chocolate sauce at the bottom of the cup before putting in the hot chocolate), but his presentation skills are amazing too...
Here are a few of my own cooking creations--I won't bother telling you how much I love my pressure cooker since I put that on facebook all the time...
Here are Chris and me on our anniversary holding a picture of us on our wedding day...
Tiare and Atticus both chose to make robots for their Valentines boxes. Here's Tiare's...
Here's Atti's...
They didn't win any prizes, but at least our kids did them by themselves. They each have kids from the same family in their classes whose parents do all of their projects for them--they are amazing whether it is a Valentines box or a Colonial Days project and they win EVERY time, but really it is just so obvious that the parents do it all. It makes Atticus mad but I told him at least he knows that he conceptualized and created all of his own projects.
Here's a cute project that Tiare did all by herself--it's us as Hershey's Kisses...
Here's Ashley and me with Sister Jackson our Laurel adviser from Young Women's when we were girls...
Here's our snowgirl...
and the snow cave that the kids made with Gavin and Lindsey...
Ok, that's enough for one post--I'm basically caught up except for the cute new pictures that the kids took literally as I was making this post. I guess blogging is like laundry in that sense--just when you do it all and get all caught up, there is instantly more to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment