Tuesday, April 15, 2008

E-Literacy by the Most Creative Girl that I know!


Photo Credit: Tiare-- Self Portrait a la Mac PhotoBooth, April, 2007


Tiare loves to email--anyone who has not received one of her emails, just email her at my address and she will reply! Her emails excel in artistic presentation, expression, and emergent standardized spelling (obviously I am a proud mommy in love with her daughter!). See the examples below (unfortunately the colors and font choices do not show up in what I've copied below--so you'll just have to find out for yourself when she emails you!)

Contextual background for the first email--Tiare is in love with a great dog named Sye--really we love this dog!! The only thing that the kids wanted to do over spring break was go to visit Sye, so this is Tiare's email to Sye's mom...

From: Tiare
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2008 12:28 PM
To: Martha
Subject: Visiting Sayy

Heliow syys mom this Is the one and aonly.............. TIARE!!!!!!!!!! Can we go to your home on Wenday this weck? Because we have spring brack this weck.like my emall art? GOOD BIY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. MY FOTHER WANTS TO GO FISHING WITH YOUR HOSBEN.

Contextual background for this email--Tiare's on-going correspondence with a brilliant scholar that I know--He is Tiare's official uncle...(notice the subject line--my favorite part!)...

From: Tiare
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 8:52 PM
To: Cliff
Subject: Yoo

Hi unkun cliff! I just got home from a shool talint show. I did not prfurmed. Love me.


2 comments:

Sole said...

How cute is this post...and how cute Tiare looks in the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!
Besos

Äldste Sören Bell said...

Tiare, you are one amazing young woman. Could you help me be more computer literate?! We hope we see you and your family in NYC soon. Have a fun adventure!