Saturday, June 7, 2008

Memorial Day in Goshen, NY

We went to Goshen which is where Mehrsa's parents live. Amazing that it is only about 2 hours out of the city, but it is a world away--rural, undeveloped, green, etc. We went hiking, rode the ATV, road the dirt bike, ate amazing Iranian food, and relaxed! It was so fun!! Thanks Baradaran family!!

Hiking:















ATVing:



YES, Atticus is driving it all by himself!!



YES, Tiare is driving it all by herself. FYI--I hated riding that thing--it made me motion sick!! I might have also hated it because I was totally out of control of the situation--you know the whole 8 year old driving thing--joy for the daughter, tough on the control freak mother!



Relaxed with our great friends:



Wrestling with Jared on the tramp--you know we are in the suburbs if there is a tramp in the backyard!



Narima, Mehrsa's mom. She is such a very interesting woman and an amazing cook too!



Lulu doing her Lulu look--oh we love her so and Cyra too!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks for blogging! I love the vicarious travel; so different from home here in Hawai`i!

familia Bybaran said...

Great pictures Ramona. When I see our lives in pictures like this, I often wish that we could live close to you guys. It has been so much fun to hang out with you guys here.

Sole said...

Great post and great pictures! --Miss you lots!
Besos
Sole