Saturday, September 13, 2008

Summer's Over, So...

So, I'd better just go ahead and post those pictures from summer that I never got around to...



Fun with the Bybee cousins in Newport.

Here's a quiz: You go to beautiful Southern California to a) enjoy the beaches, b) bond with family members, or c) stay inside and watch as much Disney Channel as you can because you don't have it at home. I'm sure that you can guess the answer. Now, here's the funny part, after we got back home to Utah, I had to go to California for a few days for work. When I got back home, Chris and the kids had bought a flat screen tv and ordered cable. Ok, when the cat's away, you know those mice. But, it gets even funnier...Chris decides to block out Disney Channel because really the kids did watch so much of it while in California for that month. Well, Atticus gets a hold of the remote control and figures it all out, and all of the sudden I hear Hannah Montana blaring out. Chris had only blocked out regular Disney Channel, not Disney Channel HD.

Least you think that we didn't also enjoy the beaches and bond with family members in addition to watching a lot of tv, here's proof...



















3 comments:

Sara said...

Ohhhh, so fun! We'll be there next year!

familia Bybaran said...

Oh. This is cruel to post these pictures now. I miss you guys and summer and CA...and you guys.

lucy said...

Are you guys related to the Bybees?