I cannot believe how much so=now you have! That is amazing and must be a record! How fun to have a white Christmas! We had a lovely green one- just like we have always had growing up! Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas you guys. It looks like you are enjoying the snow. We miss that sometimes. Your Christmas card is great. Jon and I were just talking about how to send an ecard without it being boring and generic. You nailed it!
5 comments:
i love the post
I LOVE all the pictures.... how cute can all the kids be?!
Miss you lots
Besos
I cannot believe how much so=now you have! That is amazing and must be a record! How fun to have a white Christmas! We had a lovely green one- just like we have always had growing up! Merry Christmas!
Those kids are so adorable! I love the matching hats. So so cute. Wish we were there.
Merry Christmas you guys. It looks like you are enjoying the snow. We miss that sometimes. Your Christmas card is great. Jon and I were just talking about how to send an ecard without it being boring and generic. You nailed it!
Post a Comment