Saturday, December 6, 2008

Provo's Movin' On Up

Well, we had a fun night tonight celebrating Sole's birthday! I tell you, the selections here in the Provo area are really improving! First we went to a great meal at a new restaurant started by some former Sundance employee's. The brussel sprout appetizer was amazing--brussel sprouts, apples, with smoked bacon and balsamic vinegar. The art in the restaurant was such a nice environment in which to eat--you can't see it in these pictures unfortunately.




After our yummy pizza (I had a butternut squash, caramelized onions, and rosemary one), we headed out for rice pudding. I'm serious, this could have been a New York food adventure. Our rice pudding place is a direct rip off of Rice to Riches in New York, but it is delicious--my favorite is coconut.



Well, Sole, we love you and are so glad that your birthday gave us the perfect excuse to have such a fun food adventure right here in Utah County!

5 comments:

Sole said...

I had great b-day!
Thanks for all the fun and the yummy food!
Muchos besos

lucy said...

hmmm....sounds yummy......especially on fast sunday

Emily said...

Butternut squash and caramelized onions and rosemary... I know they'll be serving that pizza in heaven because it sounds SO good! Now I just need to make it there to get a slice... or I can just come to Provo. Well, I'll shoot for both and have it twice!

Libbi said...

I love Pudding on the Rice too!

familia Bybaran said...

That place was good. I had the same pizza. Delicious.