Yes, our GG spoils us rotten. If the kids don't want to take a shower, GG offers head massages while she washes your hair.


All of the sudden everyone wants in the act, and the kids are lining up to get their hair washed! Tiare already had hers done in this picture and is just awaiting her personal blow dry styling session with GG.
Don't think that it is just the kids getting spoiled. I haven't cooked a meal since she arrived! I'm in heaven. And Chris, well, let's just say all of his wonderful childhood memories as the only son in an Argentinian family are coming back to life! I have drawn the line on any cereal boxes with masking tape warnings reading "Chris ONLY". (Cutri family lore says that these were quite frequent in the Cutri kitchen when Chris was little.)
6 comments:
What a good GG!
Hey Ramona, Does she live with you full time? What I wouldn't have to have my mom live here!!!!
Talk to you soon,
Love ya,
Michelle
Can I come and move in???
Que suerte! GG is gorgeous and priceless. I hardly know her and I love Gigi. We hope to see you guys soon again. Please come and visit or ship the kids while you go on a fun vacation for fun :-) Besos a todos! Un abrazo a Gigi tambien.
So fun! How wonderful to have an on-demand home salon! :)
Chris can just do what Dan does- buy his own sugar-packed cereals and hide them around the house so no one can find them except him! I found some Golden Grahams in our bedroom closet!
Post a Comment