Friday, January 23, 2009

Cutri Christmas Eve at Sundance


I'd better get this picture from Christmas Eve posted as I have now updated my blog bling for Valentine's Day! Here's the Cutri Family picture 2008. We had such a great time on Christmas Eve eating a yummy dinner at Sundance in a little private room. After dinner, we drove back down to our house because we thought that there was a big storm coming, and we didn't want to get snowed in at the cabin. The storm never hit, but it was fun to be back home for Christmas!

4 comments:

Suzy said...

What a gorgeous family picture!! How fun to have dinner at Sundance on Christmas Eve. It must have been delicious!! Glad you guys had such a nice time. :)

familia Bybaran said...

What a beautiful family. Seriously could be on a Sundance catalog...if you were white, I guess.

Heather Richardson said...

Hello Cutris!

We had dinner tonight at Pete's parents, and Grammy Ann mentioned that GG had moved to Utah - she asked me to specifically say hello (and goodbye!) from her - she felt bad that during the chaos of Christmas she had missed her departure.

So hello from Laguna Beach!

And, next time you are planning a trip to the OC please know that you are all MORE than welcome to stay at our place ~ I think our kids would have a blast together...

And love the family photo - it is fabulous!

Sole said...

Super Cute family picture!
Besos