Why is the black carpet in our living room the dog's favorite place to hang out? Granted he doesn't shed, so that's good, but boy does he manage to bring everything else on to that black rug.
One day, something magical fell near the beloved black rug...
What is that thing Clooney asked himself...
Man, it looks good enough to...
Yeap, none of my human children ever took a binky, but the doggie baby seems to like it. Well, actually it didn't last that long before he bit the little rubber thing off. We found it of course on the black carpet along with the little pieces of whatever else he has chewed on that day. Luckily, he mostly chews on his own toys. I would say that loaves of bread are his only weakness when it comes to chewing on things that are not his.
We all know the state of the economy, so here's a visual record of its impact on the Cutri family...
Clooney hasn't been to the groomer in months. We've been bathing him here at home. He loves the snow, so he needs his long hair. But he is looking a little nappy, so maybe we'll have to break down and take him in for a little touch up soon.
For those of you who notice, I am spelling Clooney's name differently than before. I like the other way "Clueny"--a French City, but Chris and the kids have successfully lobbied for the Georgeish version.
5 comments:
I like the George version... only because I have a crush on George!
Isn't long hair 'in' these days? Besides its winter and Clooney can totally pull it off.
That is awesome. Just like Lulu. Is that Lulu's binky or did you get one just for him? If it's Lulu's, we want it back. Ha Ha. Just kidding.
Ramona, he is sooooo cute! There is a do it yourself dogwash over by KMart, I heard it pretty good. My dog is such a chicken, she couldn't handle it!
He doesn't shed??? That's the number 1 reason I don't want a dog but they're are so darn cute.
Post a Comment