Monday, April 13, 2009

San Diego!

Fun, fun, fun in the sun in San Diego. I'm having a great time already. I'm here for a week presenting at a research conference. Yesterday, I did my first presentation with my most wonderful friend, colleague, and old roommate Jill.

Here we are ditching our conference for one day to eat, shop, and collect sand and shells at the beach (Tiare's only request from San Diego). Don't worry, back to work tomorrow 8:15 a.m. to 8:15 p.m.--boy that's a lot of intellectual stimulation!



We also stopped by San Diego State University to by some souvenirs for Jill's oldest daughter who is an alum from SDSU. Here we are on a footbridge on the campus.



Oh, yeah, how could I have forgotten we went to my most fav destination no matter what big city that I am in---TRADER JOE'S!! Yummy, I'm snacking on peanut butter pretzels and grape tomatoes right now!! Got my most delicious greek mango yogurt for b-fast tomorrow.

Now, I am doing my other most fav activity when I am away on business and staying in a hotel--watching TV! I'm watching E news right now and have already watched Star Trek and the Beverly Hill Billies!

6 comments:

The Laundry Queen said...

I love your TV shows of choice! I never would have guessed. ; ) Glad you're having a good time!

365 said...

Sounds like fun! While you are there....remind Trader Joe's that they need a store in Utah!

Babs said...

We need a Trader Joe's in Utah SO bad! I'm very jealous you got to stop and get snacks there. Plus they have a mean frozen gnocchi dinner. Mmmmm. Glad you had fun!

Sole said...

YAY! for having fun in San Diego!
Besos

steph said...

E news or any celebrity gossip show/mag should always be part of any get away! I'm proud of you ramona! Glad your trip was so fun.

lucy said...

You look so cute girl, as always.