Sunday, August 30, 2009

Newport 2009

Ok, BYU starts tomorrow, I had better get these pictures posted or there will be no chance for them! In that effort, I'll keep the words to a minimum and just do the pictures. But, I have to say it was a wonderful, wonderful time. We loved getting to be with everyone. Everyone is our adopted big Mormon family the Bybees!

We spent our time between the beach and the pool and fit in a few quick visits with my cousins, aunts, and uncles and Chris' sisters and their families.

The most exciting thing was that we had the exciting chance to go to the California premiere of Chris' movie!









































3 comments:

Eric Bybee said...

My two favorites: the little legs sticking up in the air in a monstrous wave and abuelita's diet coke ad.

Sole said...

Great pictures!!!!!!!
Now we only need the sandcastles :)
besos

Sara said...

I love that you posted these! Now my kids can look at them here as I've yet to even contemplate getting out the CD :)