
These shoes are less than a year old--both kids got new Vans last August when we were in CA. Look at the difference between the kids' shoes--so funny!! Atticus gets one pair of shoes and then wears them until they literally fall off of his feet.

Tiffany, John, and the twins came to visit for Chris' birthday and so did Juan and Emilia.




Chris' birthday party deserves a whole post in and of itself--which I will do at a later date--but let's just say it was amazing!! Chris was a rock and roll star!! His dream come true--he was the lead singer in his own band.





The paparazzi had a fest...

The fans were thrilled to see their favorite band member...


All good rock concerts should have a pinata!!



To usher in Chris' new decade, we all got fresh haircuts:
The befores:


Tiare cutting off my ponytail:

Krysta cutting off Tiare's ponytail:

The afters:



The boys' haircuts were not so dramatic...
surprise Chris got the same haircut he always gets...

Atticus got his super short, won't have to cut it again until around Thanksgiving cut...

Clooney didn't get a haircut, but here he is folding his arms (legs) while we say a prayer in the car--I'm serious we all folded our arms to pray and this is what he looked like

Here's Tiare doing her County Report at school:


Book group was at my house last month, and I had a tea party theme--Tiare helped me decorate the table...

Look at the center piece she designed...

Here are the Iron Chef profile pictures that were supposed to go with my last post, but didn't make it into that post:
Chef Chris

Chef Tiare

Chef Atticus

Right before the competition begins...

Kitchen stadium Cutri competition...

Our winner Chef Atticus below is holding up his prize of one Michel Cluizel chocolate bar--if you don't know what that is, well, let's just say it is crazy that my kids are such food snobs! (It really is amazing chocolate, but hard to come by in the U.S. let alone Utah--thus it was the 1st prize!)


Tiare has also perfected her omelet making!

Atticus also is great at mowing the lawn!

5 comments:
So much going on in the Cutri house these days. I am always amazed at how big your kids are getting. I know it shouldn't surprise me, but it does.
I wish we could have seen Chris on stage. What a great party that must have been.
Finally, I love your haircut! My hair is currently longer than it has ever been before apart from the childhood years. Part of me loves it and part of me can't wait to chop it off. Your cut looks fabulous.
Wow Ramona. I love the new haircut. You look great! I also love the band pics. It seriously looks like the party was a blast! I really wish we could have seen the show. I definitely want to see some video.
I also love Tiare's decorations for book club. The table looked amazing.
I am still dreaming about those cupcakes that you made for bookgroup! That recipe looked like quite a process, so I haven't taken the time to try them myself. They were magical.
Post a Comment