So, how to make one post that captures all of the fun things we have done since last May? Well, I guess just start putting up pictures and explaining them right?
We got a new puppy named Tank. He was Chris' father's day present. We surprised him!!! By far the most daring thing I have ever done without talking to Chris first. I was so nervous, but Chris loved him!
When Chris first saw Tank he said, "Is that a real animal?" He was so tiny!

The World Cup happened, and we cheered for Argentina of course.

Atticus had a World Cup birthday party--he had one when he was just a little guy turning 1 too!!


Atticus started playing club soccer--for those who do not know that means it is a really good team that only allows really good players.

Chris filmed his first feature film!!!! So proud of him!!! Here we are on set with the director himself. Now that he has been a rock star as the lead singer in his own band (see post about his birthday) and directed a feature, he only has one thing left on his "Must Do" list--that is a surf trip around the world. Pretty good progress on his list since he is only 40!

Jared, Mehrsa, Cyra, Lulu, and Baby Ramona moved to Utah--so fun to have them here!!!
Of course the kids indoctrinated everyone into Newell's Old Boys fans.

We went to the Creamery a lot! Yum! Mehrsa, Jared, and I fell in love with the S'More Sundae!!
We had fun going to the movies with the kids. Ok, I cried so hard in Toy Story 3 it wasn't even funny! The kids thought I was nuts at the end when I couldn't leave the theater because I was crying so hard. But it is all so true--kids grow up so fast!! Even doing this post, I can see how much older the kids look now compared to these summer pictures.
Atticus and Chris took up mountain biking.


We got a giant blow-up pool, and it was so super fun--the best--all summer long!--that is a direct quote from Tiare.






The kids and Chris went hiking a lot. So many beautiful places to go right here close

The kids and I went with the young women from church and hiked Timp Caves--so amazing!
Chris and Tiare went on Daddy Daughter dates.

The kids took tennis lessons with Ben.


Atticus IS Nadal Jr.
We got wonderful new neighbors, and they invited us to go out on their boat.


Tiare was by far the bravest of the Cutri's!!!




Tiare took horseback riding lessons, and I lived vicariously through her.
Atticus got his Wolf! We are so proud of him!!
We camped in the backyard.
Chris slept with them one night, and I did it the next night.
We picked TONS of apricots, and begged everyone to come and get them!!! The kids started an apricot factory. They picked, washed, pitted, and made jam out of them. They made so much jam and it was delicious! It was real jam, not freezer jam. I was so proud of them!! They even got their friends to come and work in the factory--Tom Sawyer watch out!
For some reason, I don't have a picture of all of the finished jam, but here's some mixed in with yogurt--yum!
We went on our annual road trip to California.
The road trip is just as fun as actually being there. Look at those two--so hip! We took both dogs with us too! I'll do a whole other post about all the fun we had in California with the cousins!
We watched lots of beautiful sunsets.
Eventually, summer ended, and school started.
Chris and I went back to work too--well ok, Chris had worked all summer, so I went "back" to work. Here I am in my office.
1 comment:
1. Love the short sassy doo! 2. Darling puppy. If I gave Brent a puppy for Father's Day, he would divorce me. 3. That baby. I want to eat her up! My kids didn't have that much hair until they were four. 4. Are you riding bikes with your kids to school still?
Post a Comment