Step 1 Pick Them
Step 2 Pit Them
Step 3 Sort Them
Step 4 Cook Them
Step 5 Hot Bath Them
Step 6 Wait For Them to Pop
Whenever a lid would pop, we'd say, "That's the sound of canning!"
Here are more details on Chris' Movie:
Daddy daughter on set with the RED camera in the background:
On location:
Doesn't he look so handsome! I love this picture of Chris!
Relaxing at Sundance after a hard day of shooting:
Hopefully they will all be reunited at Sundance when the film gets accepted to the festival!!
The experience of having so many talented and famous people come together behind Chris to make Chris' vision come true was so amazing and humbling! The DP, Brandon, called Chris "Boss". Brandon is the DP on Modern Family. Scoot's (the actor) other movie is featured on Apple's webpage of iTunes--it's called Monsters. Lets hope it does really well so that when Chris' movie comes out he will be even more famous! I don't know why I don't have any pictures of Jocelyn the actress. She was so kind and nice, and we just loved getting to know her too.
Here are more details on our great trip to California:
Tons of fun at GG's fantastic pool!!
Chill'n at the beach:
Boogie Boarding poolside and at the beach:
Getting in touch with her "inner movie star":
Roommate reunion!!
Disneyland for a Cutri Cousin reunion:
This is right when we met up with the girls at Disneyland--Atticus is so wonderful with them!
Look how brave the grown-ups are:
I have to say that my funnest part of the Disneyland Cutri Cousin reunion was that we all stayed together at a hotel right by Disneyland and had so much fun there too!
Next stop on our California adventure--Newport with the Bybees and Bollingers!!!
Love all of these handsome boys:
Papa Bybee is everyone's favorite:
Snorkeling at the Montage our favorite beach:
Roommate reunion with another old roommate Jill:
Barreto Cousin Reunion:
Can you believe how many next generation Barreto cousins there are now? Shouldn't us first generation cousins all be just barely 20 years old now?
Our trip to Santa Barbara to see our dear Mitzi:
Doug and my mom will both be gone 4 years this year--wow time passes and sometimes it feels like yesterday since they passed away and sometimes it seems like forever ago.
Here's a funny picture--it's the card house where my dad would always go to play cards and win money for us to live on. When he won big, we had good food (Ritz crackers, etc. yum!) When he lost it was straight Commodities food all month long--yuck!
I guess my socioeconomic status has really changed since I was a little girl! Thank goodness!! But, I learned a lot from being poor growing up.
Ok, on with some current Fall events:
BYU Football of course:
I love BYU Football games--the kids and Chris go to the games, and I stay home for a quiet evening by myself!
Fall leaves at the cabin:
Crazy kids with laundry baskets on their heads:
Tiare practicing being Frida Kahlo for the Wax Museum--pretty good huh!
A wonderful artist named J. Kirk Richards traded us one of his paintings for one of my mom's. Look how amazing my mom's painting looks in his house:
My baby boy asleep with his monkey NoNo:
Leading the cheer at Pack Night:
Look at those gorgeous Cutri lips:
Look at that handsome Cutri face:
Chris and I on date night:
Following in his father's footsteps:
1 comment:
Ah Ramona you definitely lead a charmed life with a dashing husband and beautiful kids! And great vacations as well! Someday we may all meet up together again in California or in Utah, but for now it is fun to keep up with you guys via the blog! Thanks for posting! (also hope we can make it to the premiere of Chris's next movie as well!)
Post a Comment