Doesn't she look just like Frida Kahlo?!! So beautiful, and indeed so talented like Frida--just thank goodness a whole lot less tortured of a soul!
Here she is actually at the wax museum...
Here's Tiare with her friend Lindsey who is dressed as Emma Smith...
Here she is with her friend Eden who is dressed as Michelle Obama...
Tiare researched Frida Kahlo's life and put together a wonderful Powerpoint presentation that I hope to get a copy of from her teacher. Then, I'll figure out how to post it. The fun thing about Tiare's outfit is that all of the jewelry is mine--I actually wear it, well not all at once, but maybe I should considering it looks great on Tiare/Frida. The clothes are mostly mine too except for the top which we borrowed from Mehrsa.
Tiare does just like to dress up--so does Atticus! I keep thinking that they will grow out of it, but hey I'm all for the benefits of dramatic play developmentally, so I guess I'm glad. Here she is in a costume that she just put on one day and walked out into the kitchen wearing...
Some unrelated pictures that have nothing to do with Wax Museum or dressing up include our gorgeous sunsets the last week or so.
The lake was just glowing in the background. I love the views from our house!
Grandpa and Emilia are here visiting for Thanksgiving...I know we are starting the celebrating early...
And finally, look at my naughty puppy!!!
My kids never did that, and so now our naughty little puppy is doing it--who needs another baby?! I've got a puppy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment