Chris worked the ticket booth...
Tiare worked the concession stand...
We paid big money to buy the tickets and concessions...
I love that Michelle Obama got put on the big money!
Other fun things we did this month included family art nights (ok just Chris and the kids since I am not an artist)...
Doing family history indexing--that is where you go through historic documents like census records and type up the information into a database for the public to use for geneology research. It is so interesting to read the original documents--you feel like a history detective!
Atticus worked on his novel...
We enjoyed our beautiful new painting by J. Kirk Richards...
Look how the light hits it in the afternoon...
We got to hang out with Mehrsa and Jared and kids--we love having them local!
Mehrsa was making cookies which she always used to do when they lived in the apartment under us. When Tiare was a little girl--around 2 or 3 years old, she would always go down and ask Mehrsa for a "tocolate tip" because she could not say her "ch's". The other night Tiare walked up to Mehrsa and in her big girl, post speech therapy, voice she asked Mehrsa for a "chocolate chip". Mehrsa said it was so weird like deja vous!
We had a welcome home party for Atticus' good friend Nico...
Tiare got to shake the mayor's hand at her DARE graduation.
Our stockings are hung with care...
Tank's is the one that says "naughty" because he is naughty--he has already chewed up 2 presents--good thing that Christmas is the day after tomorrow! Fuzzy the guinea pig has the little one, and Clooney's is the fuzzy red one. The rest of the stockings I made years ago with my friend Bronwyn.
This year we put all of our ornaments together in categories--eg. snowmen all together, stars all together, etc.
Hard to see, but here is Tank asleep on the Christmas tree bag in his cute Christmas sweater.
Jessica and Chris are here now, my grades are submitted, presents bought and wrapped...now we are ready for Christmas!!!
1 comment:
When I first glanced at your title, I thought it read, "December Dogs..." and I thought you got another dog - like a 3rd one!! Anyway, that was a cute update, and I loved the movie night.
Post a Comment