
Here are the pix from Atticus' photo shoot for that magazine about organization--when I find out the title, I'll let everyone know. Our friends from New York were doing the photo shoot in Utah, and so they asked if our kids could be in it.I love my little guy so much. He is a fun and crazy little spirit. He is getting so big so fast that I can hardly stand it!
In all of the photos, he reminds me of my dad, John Barreto. My memory of my dad is reading--either newspaper, the New Yorker, or some book--and his big toes were always moving as he read. Look at Atticus' toes in the first picture!! Funny huh!Also, look at how big Atticus' feet are--I think that our children are going to be taller than both Chris and I.

Atticus loves to "read" in real life too. Every night, he ends up with a huge pile of books on his bed. He loves surfing magazines--only the intellectual ones, I'm sure--and Spanish language soccer magazines provided by his other grandpa, Juan, from Argentina. Atticus will read at night way beyond bedtime, but he always turns off his reading light before he zonks out.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness. I love these pictures. They are so adorable. The perfect little models. I can't wait to see the magazine when it comes out.
Is this that magazine called Organize? Kathleen Stone works for them.
Anyway - Atticus' feet are HUGE! He looks great in that Eames rocker. It would be a nice $500 addition to his room.
Post a Comment