Saturday, July 7, 2007

Missionaries in Barcelona

We certainly didn't mean to be missionaries, but the opportunity presented itself in the funniest way. We were walking our way to Parc Guelle--eeks how do you spell that?--and we ran into the missionaries. Then, we went our own ways.






I soon found some fantastic jewelry for sale made by a lady from Chile. She asked where I was from, and I said Utah. She said, "Oh, aren't there a lot of Mormons there?" Of course I told her that there were and I was. She told me that she grew up with a little Mormon girl and had the best memories of going to church with her and how wonderful Mormon people were.


Chris and I were thinking "Where are those missionaries when you really need them?" Just then, we were looking down the ledge, and there they were below us. I continued to talk to the lady and Chris started waving to the elders and motioning them to come up and talk to this lady.



They did, and they set up an appointment!!

1 comment:

Sole said...

Congratulations on the blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Muchos besos,
Sole