Saturday, August 2, 2008

Barreto Family Party!


It was Teresa's birthday, so we had a Barreto Family Party! Here is the birthday girl Teresa, Amy, Aiden, and me.


Our sweet Uncle Barney made his famous fried rice! Uncle Barney is the cook of the family. We love everything he makes!


Here is wonderful Aunt Nonie doing the dishes. She always does the dishes with Aunt Myrna. She says that they have a system together. We happily allow them to continue their system which has been in place for years. Aunt Nonie made her wonderful baked beans--delicious!!


Classic picture of Tiare! Steve and Teresa have the most beautiful pool that I have ever seen in a house. It is perfect because it is huge and has a giant jacuzzi that the kids use as a kiddie pool.


Here's my boy in the pool. The whole time in California before we came to Cousin Steve's house, my kids have been begging to come here. We had to do a count down until we came!


Here's dear Uncle John relaxing in the pool.


Please double click on this picture so that you can see it up close! This is Uncle John, Brock, Steve, and the kids. I love this picture because you see all generations of our family. I remember when Steve and I were the kids!


I love this picture because it shows how giant and beautiful the pool is. We had such a fun time!


Here's Brock launching Isabel...next photo please...



Two cute girl cousins--well, second cousins--and they are the only girl cousins on this side of the family--all the rest are boys.


Uncle Barney and Steve. Tiare was shocked to find out that Uncle Barney was Steve's dad. She just figured that he was everyone's uncle.

We had such a fun day--thank you everyone!

More photos to come as we are missing pictures of Aunt Myrna, Alison, John, and Bodhi.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ramona,
Too funny to check out your blog and have all the O.C. relatives pop up! Too much fun. We went to the water park today, Hurricane Harbor, otherwise I probably would have driven down to see you all!!!
Love you,
Shell