Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Guess Where We Went?!

Disneyland of course...



Buzz Light Year was definitely the kids' favorite ride--they went on it 5 times (thank goodness for "Fast Passes").



We tried on Disney stuff, but did not buy any. Tiare said to me, "Mom, you mean to tell me that we are leaving here without any bags." Mom: "Yeap, that's what I mean to tell you."



We waited an hour to ride the new Nemo submarine. Chris liked the bubbles...



The canoe ride was by far my favorite ride and Chris' too.







My friend Jill and her daughter Bea came to meet us at Disneyland.





End of the night...we left the park around midnight. It took the whole next day to recover--12 hours at Disneyland is way harder than a marathon.

1 comment:

familia Bybaran said...

Great pictures. I can just see the exhaustion in that last picture. Seriously, I dread the day we have to do this.