Atticus is the best son. I love him so much and learn so much from him.
I just realized that the image is so small that you can't read Atticus' email. Please double click on it, and then it will appear large enough to read.
Ramona I met someone tonight that reminded me so much of you it made me miss you terribly. She is this talented, interesting, intelligent and beautiful woman who makes everyone feel like a million bucks. I just wanted you to know I was thinking of you and I am so grateful we are friends. (I didn't have your email, or I would have just sent this to you privately).
2 comments:
This is so adorable. I love Atticus too.
Ramona I met someone tonight that reminded me so much of you it made me miss you terribly. She is this talented, interesting, intelligent and beautiful woman who makes everyone feel like a million bucks. I just wanted you to know I was thinking of you and I am so grateful we are friends. (I didn't have your email, or I would have just sent this to you privately).
Post a Comment