


Tiare did her hair all by herself!!
Here's our beautiful apricot tree in the front in of our house...


Then, the cold snap hit on the Tuesday before Halloween, and this is the result...


It always gets cold right before Halloween! But this year, we actually got pretty warm weather for trick-or-treating. At the school parade, Tiare was a hippie.

Atticus was Indiana Jones both for the school parade and the actual night of Halloween!
In this picture you can see Mrs. Hoover, Atticus's teacher, and our friend Leilani and her baby Teddy in the background.

We pulled together his costume quickly as until the day before the parade he wanted to be a skateboarder. I think his costume turned out really well!!
Tiare changed her mind about her costume by Halloween night. She decided to be Wednesday Adams from the Adams Family movie.


If they ever make an Adams Family 2 movie, let me know as I think we need to sign her up for a casting call!! (ok, I've never seen the first movie, so maybe they already have made part 2, but really, doesn't Tiare look like that little girl?!) Thanks to Auntie CeeCee for the dress, hair, and make-up!!!
And on to the loot...


I love these pictures because you see Tiare categorizing her candy, and Atticus counted all of his, and then dove in.
4 comments:
Wow. AWESOME costumes! They look so great. And I love the different strategies with the candy. Lulu and Cyra were the exact same. So funny. I can't believe Tiare did that with her own hair. That is talented.
Can I just say grown up!!! Tiare is not a little girl! I can't believe the color of your apricot tree!
Tiare is cuter than the Addams family girl....and she would be perfect!
William was Indie to....he wanted to be all fall. Never seen the shows!
i ate two small candy and what do ya now next day don't feel well go to doc and he says you have H1 N1 ! ahhhh
Post a Comment