Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tiare's Photography







Tiare wants to make a post about her photography. So, here's an interview with our budding photographer.

Mom: Why do you like to take pictures.

Tiare: Because it is cool.

Mom: What's your favorite part about taking pictures?

Tiare: Seeing how they turn out.

Mom: What made you first want to take pictures?

Tiare: Because Dad had a cool camera.

And now, the work--of course it speaks for itself, but let's hear what the artist has to say about her work...

"This picture is about how all things come to an end...one is dead and the other is alive"












"I was trying to get Froggy in the light so it would cast a better light."












"I was trying to make him like a singer...'Life is a highway. I want to drive it all night long.'"













"This was at my first hula performance. I saw this and I wanted to mess with your camera."


You will definitely have to look for Tiare's pictures in the future. As a photographer myself (chris), I really feel like she gets it.

7 comments:

familia Bybaran said...

Great photography Tiare. I love all of the pictures, especially the last one of the flowers. Keep it up.

Sole said...

Great Pictures T!!!! I loved them!!!!!!!!Besos

Julie said...

My favorite is the dandelion one with the observation about life and death. Very deep.

GrittyPretty said...

fun blog about a gorgeous familia! we had some of your DELICIOUS apricots in smoothies for lunch today. gracias!

Doug said...

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!! I just found your blog off of Mehrsa's and I am so EXCITED!! BTW, this is Shauna Brownn (your old tenant ha ha). I can't believe how big Tiare and Atticus are! Tiare is BEAUTIFUL and Atticus is so dang handsome- I love it. You both look wonderful and so happy. It was so fun to read your posts and catch up on your adventures. Doug and I went to Spain in May and had the most wonderful time. That would have be hilarious if we were there at the same time. Anyways, keep posting because I'll be checking!
Love,
Shauna

Doug said...

Oops, I was logged in under Doug!

Sole said...

Hey! I want to read more post!!! How is everyone doing!!! I already miss you!!! Muchos besos