Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fun Last Days in NY

Tiare has so many talents--one of them is baby care and beauty. She got Lulu up from her nap when she woke up, changed her diaper, and even did her hair!





The kids love just hanging out watching movies.





Bare feet loose in the City.



Lulu greeting her fans as we walk along--note my shoes--I wore those shoes just about every day--they are the same shoes I wore everyday of our Europe trip last summer--I could be a Dansko commercial!

2 comments:

Sole said...

Yay!!!
The counter is going up...
Cute pictures of the last days in NY
Besos

Michelle said...

Cutri Familia! I can't believe your adventure is already over. It has been so fun to see the interesting things that you've been able to see and do. I've loved the blog. I confess feeling lots of jealousy. Who doesn't love New York? Now that you are back let's have a Utah adventure together!