This is our favorite Cuban food place!! It's at the corner of Prince and Elizabeth streets if anyone is interested.
Our favorite subway activity--looking for rats in the subway! Tiare was always the best at spotting them.
It was always a party once we got on the subway. Our kids blended in when necessary, but definitely let their personality shine when they wanted.
Finding cool artwork in the subways.
Pilgrimage to the Dessert Truck-yumm!!
I've said before that one of the best things about living in New York was living in the I-House. We loved it, and the kids were the resident social organizers. Here's their art show that they organized. (Note Atti's teeth--he had just lost the front ones.)
Atticus has really gotten into drawing his surf pictures--following the examples of the surf artists from dad's movie.
Atticus loves to put details and patterns in his work. He is amazing!
The kids also organized brownie parties and other fun events. They'd put signs by the elevators and invite everyone they could find! Sometimes we had like 15 plus people in our tiny living room.
The kids, Chris, and the interns went to the Statue of Liberty. I got off the boat before it even left the dock--to rocky for me.
Tiare's little friend Sophia got to go too--they had had a sleep over the night before.
Fresh off the boat--our little immigrants!
Atticus at work--note the wet floor sign. He loved watching the workers at the I-House clean and work. He became good friends with some of them and learned how to play Suduko (how do you spell that?
Another favorite part of living in the I-House was having a cafeteria downstairs. We loved eating breakfast in the "half cafe" as Atticus called it.
3 comments:
Love the pictures!
How are you all doing in Laguna?
Miss you lots
Besos
I heard a rumor that you were back, is it true? We missed you at book group this week.
Great pictures. I love the art show. I still cannot believe you are not here anymore. Sad.
Post a Comment