Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight


Oh, Edward!!! Bookclub gals and I going to see the movie Twilight. The audience was almost exclusively 14 year old girls or 40ish gals like us. We loved it!

2 comments:

Heather Richardson said...

ooh same with us! There was maybe one or two guys in the audience. So did you do the midnight showing? We did 11:30 am on Saturday. Now I have to take my 10 year old twins to see it - I told them I had to check it out first. They both loved the book!

Suzy said...

I'm loving all of your latest posts! Your kids are so cute.

And HOW FUN that you got to go see Twilight with all your girlfriends! How fun to see Michelle Budge in the mix!! I've still yet to see it, but looking very forward to it.

It was so fun to see you a few weeks back!!