Sunday, July 20, 2008



Cutri kids East Coast



Cutri kids West Coast

I love that my kids are able to blend into whatever environment that they find themselves in. They were such New Yorkers while there, and able to hit the beach like the locals here in Laguna. This really is one of the most important life skills that I hope that I can teach them. We've been so lucky to get to experience so many different places this year.



Surfer chick!



My little guy!



Seaweed collection duty with our friend Ming.



Burying the girl...







And if that wasn't enough time spent in the sand, she wanted to do it again--this time Daddy did the honors and added an artistic touch.



Boogie Board Babies...






Tiffany and John came with the twins--Myla and Milan



Milan's first foot in the sand (I'm pretty sure that this is Milan--they are identical)



Princess service beach side...



3 comments:

The Laundry Queen said...

What a great summer you guys are having! Fun! (I was going to call you globe-trotters, but realized that country-trotters would be more accurate and it just didn't sound right!)

familia Bybaran said...

I am so jealous. I much prefer the west coast shots to be honest. It looks so great out there. I can't wait to come out so soon.

Sole said...

Hey! for some reason I missed this post... LOVE the pictures!
Besos