Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Peeling Yams Like a Big Girl!



We're busy here preparing for Thanksgiving Dinner, and I've got a very big girl helper! Look at those long continuous peels!! And barely a complaint that she had to do so many that her hands turned orange. Just like a pro don't you think--it's GG's genes and watching food channel I think that have influenced her! She wants me to write that she also knows how to peel cucumbers and carrots.

Tiare really is a big girl now as she had a birthday last month that I never got around to posting. Here are some fun birthday pictures.


Here she is in her birthday outfit from GG.

Tiare wanted a small birthday party this year, and she wanted to do a craft. Well, I'm not too crafty, so my friend Stefinee came over and helped the girls make these cute notebooks.

Stefinee is very crafty and very smart too.

I helped as I learned how to make them.

Stefinee brought loads of fun supplies!

Look at that happy face!


Tiare also wants me to encourage you to all read her blog--see the link in my "Friends" column.

3 comments:

Hula Girl said...

i love my brthday mom tiare

familia Bybaran said...

Wow. Cool crafts. I cannot believe how big she looks in that picture (the one with the cute outfit).

Emily said...

I love that girl! I just can't believe that she is getting so big; she looks like a hip little pre-teenster. I love it.