Saturday, November 29, 2008

John Barreto 2.0

For those who actually knew my dad--there are so few of you really, you will appreciate these wonderful pictures of Atticus.

Atticus is so handsome! This picture conveys both his wonderful looks and intense and great personality--just like my dad.



I wish that I had a digital copy of this one picture of my dad. I swear, he and Atticus even sit on a couch in the same manner!! The amazing thing is that they obviously never met (my dad died when I was 20). So there you go for proof of genetics!

I love Atticus so much, and find him to be so fun and interesting to be with. He is growing up before my eyes so quickly. Thank goodness that Atticus still loves to cuddle! One of our favorite things to do is cuddle together. He is perceptive and smart just like my dad.

7 comments:

Heather Richardson said...

Great kid.
Don't you just love having a handsome son?

familia Bybaran said...

Oh. My future son-in-law is so handsome! I love the pictures.

And um, when did you become a professional blogger? Awesome background!

See you soon!

lucy said...

what a cutie....ya'll have good genes

Tiffany said...

Atti looks like a total stud in the first photo. Beautiful photo!

Freaks me out that Mehrsa calls him her future son in law when her kids and yours are being raised like siblings. Eeeewww! Your joking Mehrsa, right?

Bridget said...

Your blog looks so fancy and great! Your kids are getting so very big! and they are so beautiful.

Unknown said...

Atti is so handsome. I can't believe how old he looks! Love the blog!

Libbi said...

I love this pic of Atticus. He is such a handsome boy. Sorry about not letting you know about Jordan. We were late yesterday to church and then she will never say anything about herself. She is funny that way. You just have to get it out of her. I will let you know next time.